About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Nice People

Everywhere I go I meet nice people. Yesterday I had a medical procedure. From the greeter on, each and every person was wonderful. The office was well run. I was taken early and the doctor had the best bedside manner. As I left, I thanked each staff member for being so kind. They said that no one ever tells them how good of a job they do. A few weeks ago I was talking to my father's case worker. I told her that the aides are great and that her help was wonderful. She said that no one ever tells her that and that no one ever likes the aides. Then she said something that I keep replaying in my mind. She said that everyone I meet is kind to me because I bring that positive energy along with me. I am the reason they are so nice. Whether it is true or not, I liked hearing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment