About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Evolution

Man has evolved over billions of years. We started off as animals and unfortunately we are evolving back to animals. The caveman's behavior was aimed at survival. No social skills were needed. He did what was necessary to live. If he had to kill, he did. Over the centuries man became civilized. He went from a gladiator being mauled by lions to the prim and proper people of the eighteen hundreds. He became very moral and sophisticated. Men wore suits and hats. Women wore long dresses. People spoke to each other respectfully. Just look at the reruns of shows like "Father Knows Best", and we can see a glimpse of life in the 1950's. I remember growing up in the days when my mother wore a dress every day and my father wore a suit to work. When he got home, he removed the suit jacket but stayed in his shirt and tie. You respected your elders. Every day when I read the news, I see that we are reverting back to cavemen. There are mass shootings on a weekly basis. No one cares about the other person. There is no respect and our moral codes are diminishing. Is this progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment