About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Two Peas

My sister and I are like two peas in a pod. While each pea is a separate individual entity, they live amazingly well together in their pod. The things that I am weak in, she is strong in and visa versa. Our mindset is the same. We do things the same way. Our strong point is that we do not procrastinate. If I ask her to do something, I can rest assured that it will be done. I do not need to ask again. If she requests something, it is top priority on my list. Our actions are immediate and do not get put on a wait list. Last night she asked me to look up a telephone number. The first thing I did this morning was to write the number down so we will have it tomorrow when we need it. She is the only person I know that I never have to back track on.

No comments:

Post a Comment