About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Behind the Scenes

Yesterday my boss was on television. She had a segment on the news explaining mental illness. She had been on this channel a few months ago also. She was interviewed by a famous newscaster. He has been calling our office to set things up and we are less excited than we previously were when we see his caller ID. I watched the show with my father. He knows I have been running her office for almost 17 years. As I was telling this to my father, I realized that my boss has a strong team behind the scenes. I thought of all of the things that I do to hold her office together, from the mundane to the critical. No one knows our names or faces and that is fine. We just do our jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment