About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Younger Generation

My husband's surgery went well. He is becoming a professional patient. This was his sixth surgery this year and he has one more to go in six weeks. Overall he is quite healthy, as funny as that sounds. Each doctor seems younger than the next one. We do not ask their age as that would be rude but we try to guess if they are younger than our sons. My sister in law has a theory that once you become older, never use a doctor older than yourself. Only use young ones. That way they won't retire (or die) before you. I told that to the young doctor yesterday and he loved it. He totally agreed and then added that the younger ones are trained more aggressively in the newer methods. If my husband gets sick again, I will go to the local nursery school and choose his next doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment