About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

One Minute

At one time or another we have all said, "One minute", Give me a minute", or "In a minute". Have any of us ever "taken a minute" for ourselves? One minute to have our own personal space with our own thoughts. Even better, one minute without any thoughts. I have decided to give myself "The gift of a minute". At least twice ever day, I will separate myself from the world for a minute. I can do this anywhere I am. I can sit down, close my eyes and focus on nothing. It is not an easy thing to do because our minds are so full of nonsense. I did this yesterday and timed the minute. It seemed very long. I actually peeked at my watch two times to see if the timer was broken. Once I realized that a minute alone is a very long time, I went with the flow. This is a learning process and I will give it time to become a natural part of my day. It will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment