About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Live in the Moment

Living in the moment is the way everyone should live. It means to be there in the present and not worry about things that might never happen. The best way to explain the concept of "living in the moment", is by looking at the weather reports. Every Friday, I drive to Brooklyn to pick up my father for the weekend. Just for curiosity, I look at the five day weather report to see if it will be raining or snowing. Every week it is the same scenario. I see rain and snow for Friday and Sunday. If I was a worrier, I would have anxiety until Friday, thinking that I would be driving in bad weather. When Friday actually gets here, the weather is never as the report says. Today should have been rainy, but I look outside to beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment