About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 6, 2020

IT(hink) Department

I am the IT(hink) department at work. Most weeks are slow, but last week was busy. Thursday, one of the doctors called me into his office. His search engine was set on Bing instead of Google. Can I fix it? Of course I can. I went to settings, options, search engines and set Google as the default. Crisis averted. An hour later he called me back into his office. His new computer crashed. He looked devastated. I took a moment to assess the situation. The screen was blank. The computer was not on but the clock on the desk was also off. Now it was time for the IT(hink) department to swing into action. If nothing is on, it means there is no electrical connection. I looked under his desk and saw that the surge protector was off. Upon further examination, I saw that the surge protector was no longer plugged into the wall. His foot must have dislodged it. I plugged it back in and like magic everything lit up and turned on. The IT(hink) department came through again.

No comments:

Post a Comment