About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Cheap

How cheap does someone have to be? I have come to realize that people with a lot of money do not like spending it. People with less money will spend it freely. My boss is trying to track down gloves and masks for the office. She says that she cannot find them anywhere. She ordered them for delivery in late May early June, if they even arrive. I decided to do my own research. I found a company one town away that has gloves and masks. Fifty gloves cost $10 and fifty masks cost $50. I think that is fair. She will not buy them. One of our psychiatrists thought that was absurd. He went to the store and spent $60 out of his own pocket to buy them for us. His staff's health and well being was far more important than his $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment