About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Tested

I have been tested for the virus antibodies. I might or might not find out the answer. I went to the supermarket yesterday and saw some people sitting at long tables. I thought they were job applicants. When I asked what was going on, I was told that the New York State Department of Health was doing the antibody test. It was going to be used for statistical purposes. Fifty percent of people will be notified of their result and fifty will not. If you are not, you can contact Albany with the accession number on your receipt and find out. The test tracks people who had no symptoms to see if they have antibodies against the virus. I hope that I have the antibodies, as my mind will then relax, even though I will still follow all of the necessary safety precautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment