About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 24, 2020

News

I read the news one time a week. That is all I choose to handle. I am still informed about the world but just on a controlled level. I watch the daily state and national press conferences. I know the statistics. I know the guidelines. I know the forecasts. I am taking a mindful approach to the virus. I live in the moment. I cannot worry about things that might not happen. I cannot project gloom and doom into my life. It would not be beneficial to my health. I act responsibly every day and then add my own safety rules to the mix. If I read every opinion that is published, I will feel like I am being tossed around in a washing machine. The old expression, "The  proof is in the pudding" applies to the link between behavior and outcome. We all need to do our best to have the best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment