About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Poor Jack

Jack is gone. Not Jack, a person. Jack, the telephone box. Yesterday afternoon my house phones went dead. After trouble shooting with Verizon, I was told that one of my portable phones shorted out the system. My husband went to the store and bought a new set of phones. The old ones were taken out after pulling away beds and couches. The new ones were put in their place. The phones were still dead. We took a 100 year old phone that was bought on eBay as a collectible, and tested the boxes. One box did not work. A new box was installed and the phones are working again. Now I have 2 sets of portable phones. It is too much of a process to return the new ones, so we will keep them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment