About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 3, 2020

Ingenuity

For every issue there is an ingenious solution. This morning on Facebook I saw a great way to make a pleated mask in 1 minute without sewing. I didn't think it would work so I tried it. In one minute I had a beautiful flowered mask.  I will try to explain how I made it and hope I am clear.
1) take a square handkerchief the size that will totally cover your face.
2) fold the top of it down to the middle
3) fold the bottom of it up to the middle.
4) flip it over
5) do the same thing folding the top to the middle and the bottom to the middle
6) flip it over again.
7) put the right side through a rubberband 1/4 way
8) put the left side through another rubberband 1/4 way.
9) fold each side over the rubberband so it looks like an ear loop.
10) put it on.

Voila! A fashionable mask that can be washed and redone.

No comments:

Post a Comment