About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Disgruntled Employee

Since my husband has been on disability there were phone calls that needed to be made to his union. That is not his strong point. He has no idea what to say. One afternoon he called the disability department and a nasty woman got on the phone. She was his representative for his claims. He said that he wanted her to speak to me  and I got on the phone. After I said hello, she demanded that he get back on. She told him that she would only speak to him. He said he wanted her to talk to me. She said no. I explained that he had no idea what questions to ask. She still said no. We put her on speakerphone and decided to play the game with her. I said, "Ask her if she got the form". He said, "Did you get the form". She said yes and he repeated to me that she said yes. We did this for about ten questions and she finally realized how moronic her request was. I then spoke to her directly on speaker phone and got all of the information. I did not want to fight with her and inform her that by him saying I could be spoken to, under Hipaa law, she had to do it. She accomplished nothing by being spiteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment