About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Where is the Passion?

I have been listening to the PBS concert series lately. They have been featuring the artists from the 1960's and 1970's. Carole King and James Taylor. Peter, Paul and Mary. Joan Collins and other folk singers. Their songs are wonderful and bring back many memories. They sing about their love of this country and how each person needs to love each other. Their music has passion to it. It is calming and peaceful and makes you think about society. They were a cross between beatniks and hippies. I began thinking that our country's passion has disappeared. We have lost our values. We are fascinated by "reality" but the reality we see on the internet or television is all fake. I taped all of the concerts so when reality gets to be too much, I can sit back and listen to better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment