About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Scenic Route

As I was driving to work last week, I noticed a new sign on the parkway. I could not read it, but it was a blue sign with  writing on a black background. It looked like a sign that tells you about what attractions are at the next exit. For the next few days, every time I passed the sign, I tried to read it. I could not seem to catch the wording. Finally, yesterday, I was going at a slow enough pace to see what the sign said. It said, "Polish American Museum" and "Falaise Mansion". What? I am living here for 34 years and never knew of a Polish American Museum. I have heard of the mansion. What is so important about these two minor attractions that warranted taxpayer dollars to pay for a sign? This sign is so small that it is a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment