About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Color Coordinate

I was driving on the Northern State Parkway behind a yellow car on my way to work. There must have been a crack on its bumper and it was held together with electrical tape. Black tape on a bright yellow bumper. It looked like the kind of repair that was not going to be done properly as the tape seemed to have been there for a while. Years ago, there were only two choices of heavy duty tape. Gray duct tape or black electrical tape. Now if you go into Home Depot, you can find every color, every shade, tiger print, stripes and polka dots. There is a choice. I would have repaired the crack in a color coordinated yellow tape so my car would not look as bad. Am I the only one that thinks this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment