About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Finale

Last night was the last class of a series of four that I did at a local school. The group consisted of five people that were all very nice. I usually do not do a four part series as people have a hard time committing to being somewhere every week. These people showed up each time with enthusiasm. We wrote a journal and did a vision board. We talked about many life issues. They each said that they came away from this program with more knowledge about themselves and see areas that they can work on to have a more fulfilling life. When the class ended they all asked me to do more programs in the Spring. They hugged goodbye and said that they will miss each other. It was a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment