About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Virtual Win

Last night I had a dream that I won the lottery. It was so real and so specific. I was in a candy store and had the two women check my 4 lottery tickets to see if any had won. I was wandering around the store when they approached me. One of them said that she had good news. She said that I would not have to worry about anything for the next ten years. She then handed me a Mega Millions ticket and said that it was a multimillion dollar ticket. My first thought was that I had to call my children as I wanted to split it with them. I walked into the parking lot and said to myself ,"This isn't a dream, is it"? Then I looked around and said, "No, it isn't". Everything was so real and made sense. It was as real as it is now, typing this blog. I remember trying to locate the lottery office and making plans to turn in the ticket. Then I woke up! I don't mind not winning, but I do mind losing my virtual millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment