About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Voice of a Woman

I was cooking dinner the other night when the phone rang. I usually have my portable phone in the same room but this time I did not. As the phone kept ringing, I ran from room to room until I located it. I found it one level down, in my den. I answered the call and there was a man on the line saying he was calling for the Democratic party and wanted to hear what women were thinking about the elections. He specifically said that he wanted to hear "the woman's voice". Since I am still having trouble with my leg, I was annoyed that I had to run and get the phone for a call that I did not want. I said to him, "You want to hear a woman's voice? I will give it to you". I then scolded him about how his nonsense phone call made me run through my house and that I d not like these type of annoying calls. I then asked "Was this the type of woman's voice you were looking for"? He said not really and he apologized for calling. Like I always say, be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment