About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

In Control

The Republicans are back in control. This was the good news I woke up to this morning. Finally, after years of bad decisions, America has a fighting chance. Our president became a liability to the Democrats that were running for office and even though they distanced themselves from him, they could not get far enough away. Hopefully we can see a change in policies that have been detrimental to us all. Healthcare, first and foremost. I work in the healthcare field and have seen a drastic drop in our patient numbers due to changes in their coverage. They were forced into plans that offered them no freedom and therefore they suffered for it. They had to settle for "good enough" care instead of the best care. I feel terrible turning away a person in need because they have no out of network benefits. I have even offered to cut our fee in half, but it is still not a viable option for them. Maybe now, although it will be slow, we can get back to being a united country.

No comments:

Post a Comment