About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tale of 2 People

Yesterday morning I had a doctor's appointment at 7:30 am. It was 20 minutes away. I left my house 45 minutes early in case there was traffic. The traffic was heavier than usual for that time but I did not have to worry because I had left enough time. I arrived 10 minutes early and had time to fill out the paperwork. Last night my husband had a doctor's appointment at 6:30pm. It was also 20 minutes away. He thought that leaving 25 minutes ahead of time was ample. We went onto the main road and the traffic was backed up. We had to reverse direction and go on another route that was longer but faster. After snaking around the neighborhood we arrived at the doctor at 6:29pm. He felt that this was fine. I felt that we should have left earlier and not rushed. Two people.....two mindsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment