About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Craft Fair

I have not done a craft fair in years. This morning I am up early and getting ready to go to one. I have two different crafts to sell and hope I come home with less inventory than when I left. I am selling miniature wooden dolls. They are hand painted, dressed and no two are alike. I created them as my own collection but decided to see it they would sell. Some are very special to me and I cannot let go of them. I will price them very high to deter anyone from buying them. I know this sounds crazy, but if someone wants to buy them for a totally absurd price, it will make me feel better. The rest will be reasonably priced. My son says that everything has its value, to you or to them. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment