About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

No Time

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a noise? If a person is sick and has no time to take care of themselves, does the pain go away? In my case it did. I am so busy taking care of everyone else that I have no time to be sick. Sick is not an option. The pain will just have to be put on hold until I can pencil it in on my schedule. The doctors do not understand why my testsshow nerve and spine damage, but I feel no pain. I explain that I have been taking care of my husband's issues and cannot focus on myself. The best I can do is pray a few times a day. They walk away and smile. Then they turn around and say, "Keep up the good work".

No comments:

Post a Comment