About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bed and Breakfast

Whenever I go to visit my children, I stay in a Marriott hotel that offers a nice breakfast included in the price. As the years go by they add more to the buffet. My routine is to get up, get dressed and go down to the lobby to eat. Recently, the dress code seems to be loosening up. People have been coming to the lobby in pajamas. Sleep clothes, flip flops and messy hair are showing up at the buffet line. For a lack of better words, it grosses me out. If I can get washed and look presentable, so can you. What's next, a towel wrapped around your waist and wet hair?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's gross and they can spend a few extra minutes getting themselves together!! I noticed it this week, while we were away too! SO many people in pajamas and barefoot too!!!

    ReplyDelete