About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bullying

It is tough to see someone being bullied. The new doctor is on a bullying rampage with her once beloved assistant. Her goal is to make her assistant walk out. We will not let that happen. Even though the assistant is 33 years old, her reaction to being bullied is as if she is 10 years old on the playground in school. Yesterday she sat there and cried as I patted her back and told her that things were going to be fine. My boss came in and told her the same thing and even though we were all giving her strategies to cope with a mean person, if something is not directly hurting you, you can never feel the pain. My boss keeps talking to the bully doctor but she just doesn't understand that she needs to control her mouth and her actions. She is a psychiatrist and if she doesn't know better, it is a sad commentary on that medical profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment