About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Playtime

I had the best time ever last night. I arrived at my son's house to find two beautiful girls waiting for me with big smiles on their faces. My son and daughter in law went out to dinner so I could have "alone time" with the girls. It was Grandma and Poppy time. We ate dinner together and then did arts and crafts. When it was bedtime for my younger granddaughter, she went to bed like a big girl. She did everything we asked without any fuss. Her big sister continued to play until her bedtime. We read books and had quiet time while she was laying in her pillow filled bed. It was such special quality time. As I walked out of my older granddaughter's room, she said, "Grandma, I wish you could stay here forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment