About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Food Plan

Yesterday I ate dinner at a Chinese buffet. It was one of the best I had been to. I went in there with a strategy. Since I had been there before I knew the layout which was a big advantage. I decided on my "food plan" earlier in the day and went on the attack as soon as I arrived. I did a quadruple play and mixed things up a bit. I started with the veggies, cabbage, bok choy and okra. I am not usually a veggie person but the way they cook them is fantastic. After the veggies, I got one piece of each sushi choice which came out to be 18 pieces. Yes, eighteen choices of sushi. Mind boggling. After I was almost full, I rounded back to the delicious buttery veggies. I gave myself a few minutes to regroup and had jello, mango pudding, a rainbow cookie, butter pecan ice cream and a creamsicle.  I was at 100% full capacity but not overstuffed. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment