About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 29, 2017

The Avatar

Yesterday I interviewed an Avatar. I do not think she was human. Her first interview was with one of the doctors and her opinion was that the girl was nervous and maybe that was why she was so stiff. I saw her yesterday and she had not loosened up. She sat there, lifeless as a doll with no facial expression. I told her that the job description was for someone that needed to be warm and friendly at the front desk window. She looked at me blankly and said, "It is very important to be friendly". Her face never cracked a smile. After she saw me, she was interviewed by the new doctor, the one who she would be assisting. The doctor was the one that said she seemed like an Avatar or some other type of robot. If this was the personality she had to get a job, I am afraid how she will act if she got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment