About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Hello Again

This afternoon I will be seeing a family member that I have not seen in 30 years. It will be strange to see a then 18 year old girl at 48. I of course, have stayed young. This cousin was collateral damage when my husband's family fell apart. Her side of the family thought that they were the Kennedy's and my husband's side were the Beverly Hillbillies. Truth be told, they all were in the Addam's Family. Each one had their own odd ways and it was probably better off that they took a break. Our side stayed normal and mainstream.  Their side went through multiple divorces, business losses and gender identity issues. You never know who you will meet up again with. I am curious to see how things are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment