About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Time Waster

The search still goes on for a new employee and the potential interviewees are getting worse. I am used to the no shows and have become surprised when a person actually shows up. Yesterday a young women came for her 12pm interview. She filled out the application and we went into my office to speak. The first thing I reiterated was the hours, 3pm - 8pm Monday through Thursday. She said they were fine. Then I looked at the application. It said she would be graduating college in December 2018. I asked what her schedule was like for the Fall semester. She said her classes were from 4-6 every day. I asked her how she planned to work from 3-8 if she would be in classes from 4-6. She said she couldn't. She thought she would do those hours for the summer and we could accommodate her in the Fall. I said we can't, ended the interview and thanked her for coming in. Big waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment