About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My Treasures

Yesterday I visited my parents and met their newest aide. My sister and I visit three times a week. They now have three shifts of women helping them. They are all very nice and kind. I gave the new one my "orientation" talk. Of course I went over what needs to be done for my mother, even though she already knew as she has taken care of elderly patients for years. There is the old saying, "You do not need to hear it, but I need to say it". I end my talk by saying that my parents are my most valuable treasures and I am trusting the aide to keep them safe. I look directly into their eyes as I say this to make it very clear what I expect. Keep them safe, keep them clean and keep them comfortable. Treat them as if they are your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment