About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Creators

There is a saying that, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach". People can show their skills to someone else but do not always have those skills reflected in their lives. I saw an instance of that yesterday. I went for my monthly haircut and when I walked into the salon, there were two stylists there. One was the owner and the other was the woman who has cut my hair for 25 years. They were each cutting a client's hair and doing a great job. Then I realized that they both have the most horrible hair. My stylist had a blob of frizzy hair pulled back in a clip. Half of her head was gray roots and the other half was a washed out blondish brown. The owner had medium length bleached blonde hair that was so thin it clung to her head and hung like a mop. Two of the ugliest heads of hair were creating beauty in other women. It made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment