About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Walk Through

Later this morning, I will bring my father back to his house for a few hours. I want him to be able to return home for a short time to get used to the house without my mother. When she was in the hospital he was there without her, but he knew she would return. This time she will not. When he goes back home for a few days on Sunday, I want him to have already been there. Today will be an assessment of a different life. He can put  things back into place that were askew when he left. He can make things feel as right as he can. He can sit in her chair and cry if that makes him feel better. Doing this will ease him back into a new routine. I will give him a few hours there and take him back to Long Island for a few more days. I think it will be good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment