About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 22, 2019

I Told You So

I hate to be the type of person that says I told you so. Throughout my life people have come to me for advice and I think that for the most part I have given them sound advice. I am a sensible and cautious person, so I try to guide someone else to do what I do. I have never steered anyone wrong. When the person doesn't listen and gets themselves in a mess, I never comment. They know what I an silently thinking. I told you so. Lately I have stopped giving advice. I am playing dumb when people ask for my opinion. I feign ignorance and tell them to do what they think is correct. When things go bad, it still comes back to me. They ask me why I didn't intervene if I saw trouble brewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment