About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 6, 2019

My Eyes

I heard a song the other day that made me stop and think. The line that touched my heart was, "If you say my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you". I understood that line deep in my soul. That is how I feel when I look at my children and grandchildren. I see the miracle of each of them and I can actually feel the wonder in my eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul and I agree that what we take into them reflects what comes out of them. I want my windows to be clean and open. I never want them to be gray, foggy and closed. My children are too old to focus on my eyes as I look at them. My grandchildren are young enough to do it naturally. They look into my eyes and I can say their eyes are beautiful. It is because they are looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment