About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Surprise Visit

For the past week I have been thinking about one of the young doctors that had worked at my office. She left us about six years ago and opened her own practice. I was telling one of my receptionists about her the other day and we even looked up her website. Her office is in Suffolk county about 30 miles away. I used to be close with her, but for some reason we lost touch. Yesterday I was sitting in  the front office when  young girl walked in. It took a moment to realize that it was her. She brought a platter of cookies for us. I was so surprised as I was thinking of calling her this week to see how she was. She never came to visit before because she thought she would be unwelcome as she left mid contract. Most of the other doctors she worked with are no longer there. She stayed a while and waited to see my boss, who was thrilled to see her. We promised each other we would not lose touch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment