About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 19, 2020

39

Thirty nine years ago, at 1:34am, was the best moment in my life. My first son was born. I remember every moment of the previous evening, waiting for my baby to arrive. I did not know if it would be a boy or a girl. I secretly wanted a boy. I spent the evening in my in laws backyard with them and my parents. We sat until dark and then I needed to go to the hospital. I spent 21 hours waiting to see who my new love would be. When he arrived, I remember the nurses saying that they had never seen such a beautiful baby. I have the pictures to prove it. He had light blond hair and sky blue eyes. He did not have the squishy look that most babies have when they are born. He captured a piece of my heart that day and has held onto it for 39 years. I hope he knows that I love him even more today than I did 39 years ago. He will always be my baby boy, not matter how old he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment