About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

A Gift

We can all believe what we want to. Is there Heaven. Do souls live on after death. Are there Guardian Angels. I have purposely omitted the question marks. That is because I am not questioning it. I know my answer. Today is the second anniversary of my mother's death. She is not gone. She is just not here. There is a difference. She pops in and out of our lives with strong signs. A special song that plays when I ask her to show me that she is with me. It just doesn't play, it only plays when I turn on the motor of my car. That is not random. That is the way it played the morning after her death. We take pictures at family events and angel orbs appear on the pictures. They are not on any other pictures that are taken by the same camera. My father has been missing a cherished pocket knife for about a year. It has bothered him that it vanished. He felt so bad about it. This morning, when he put on his pants, the knife was in his pocket. Was that a coincidence or a gift from his beloved wife on the day she passed?

No comments:

Post a Comment