About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Infiltraitor

I am not sure which infiltrator I need to fear more. A tiny virus or a full size human. Both are destroying our society. We were unhappy that our streets were empty due to the virus and now we are unhappy that our streets are full due to the rioters. The virus latched onto everyone closely available. The rioters are seeking out people near and far to do their destruction. It seems it is just as hard to stop the violence as it is to destroy the illness. The weak leaders think it will phase itself out. The strong one is giving it a bit more time before he puts his foot down and does the right thing. Yesterday I saw a very disturbing flyer. It said that a riot was planned for last night at a local Trader Joe's store in Merrick. All outside agitators were invited and led there. The last part of the flyer said, "We will march through your white privileged neighborhood. What is yours is ours". My stomach turned. It listed the 5 towns that would be destroyed. Who gives anyone the right to destroy someone's property? At this point the reason for the rally is lost. How can I grieve for you, when your protesters are terrorizing me? I saw a picture of the men in one of the towns lining their streets in wait for the protestors. If they were threatened, fists or worse would fly. It would become like the scene from the movie, The Bronx Tail". Now you can't leave. I do not know the outcome of last night, but I pray it was peaceful and no one was hurt. I stand up for my right to say "All Lives Matter" because if I say otherwise, I am diminishing my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment