About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

One Level Worse

I read a funny cartoon yesterday. It said ,"I though it was thunder, but when I looked outside, it was Godzilla". The world is becoming one level worse each day. The humanity is gone in every aspect. Years ago, I used to be able to call my insurance company and speak to a person right away. Then it got worse. I called and was on hold for a long time. Then it got worse. I called and was told I could wait or leave my number and get a call back from the next available representative. Then it got worse. I called and was asked to leave my name and someone would get back to me in 48 hours. The next time I call, I am expecting a message that says, "Stop calling. If you need information, tough luck".

No comments:

Post a Comment