About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tired

I did not sleep well last night. As I was about to close my eyes, I heard the helicopters. They circled for hours a few miles away. Groups of protesters had been driven to Long Island to destroy the area. These are not the peaceful protesters that have the right to protest an injustice. These are the paid activists sent by billionaire businessmen to do their political dirty work. The areas they targeted include a well know high end mall that is frequented by the wealthy, and one of Long Island's most popular mall. The peaceful, righteous protestors are being held to blame for most of the destruction, when in reality, it is being done by outside special interest groups. That is the sad part.

No comments:

Post a Comment