About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Mesmerizing

Last night I Face timed with my granddaughters. First my younger one spoke to me. She is four years old. She laughed and walked around with her ipad, showing us things in her sisters room. After a few minutes we gave each other kisses and said goodbye. A minute later her sister Face timed me from her ipad. She is seven years old but carries herself as an older child. She wanted to do a craft with me so she brought out her loom. She wanted to show me how to loom various objects. She explained each step of the project better than a YouTube video. She was so precise in her explanation that I was staring at the screen as if it was a tutorial. When she did something fast, she explained it was because it was easy. When she slowed up, she explained that extra care was needed to do it right. She focused the camera on her hands. What she was doing was a bit complicated but she taught me as if she was a teacher. I was so impressed with her. I do not think that anyone could have done a better video.

No comments:

Post a Comment