About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Yes or No

Sometimes you just need a yes or no answer. Subjects cannot always be pushed off until tomorrow. My office is wavering about when it will open to patients. We are having virtual visits and making money so no one is overly concerned. Except me. I have three young receptionists that think they are coming back to work. I want them to know the status of their jobs. My boss keeps saying we will decide "soon" but soon isn't a good enough answer. There are three choices: Have the girls come back now, fire them, or let them decide if they want to wait until at least September to figure out what will happen. After another day of "tomorrows" I wrote my boss an email stating that this morning I will call the girls and fire them. That set her into action. Today she will call each of them and discuss what their future will be. That is all that I asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment