About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Flair

Some people have a “Flair”.  It is a natural talent or instinctive ability.  You are born with it.  I have it in some things but not in others.  My sister has it with style.  She can coordinate an outfit to perfection.  I, on the other hand, stay with the basics.  My sister in law has a flair for art.  It was passed down to her daughters.  Their eye can formulate something beautiful that would not have been apparent to most people.  Last night my niece gave me a bracelet from her new jewelry line.  She took beads and charms and created something of beauty.  I have not taken it off.  I looked at her Etsy site and it looks like a marketing company created it.  She did the work of a professional website builder.  Flair, at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment