About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Clean Fun

I was flipping through television channels last night and came across a Bill Cosby comedy special. I thought I would watch it for a few minutes, but wound up watching for an hour. He was very funny in a wholesome way. The old fashioned type of comedy that did not need any offensive language. The kind of comedy that related to everyone. He spoke about things his children did. He joked about his wife. He talked about car repairs and missing house keys. I am not usually the type of person to laugh out loud, but I found myself doing it more than once. He told the kind of funny stories you want to repeat to friends. He sat in a chair for the entire show. He did not need to pace the stage. His words alone, riveted you to him. I totally enjoyed his show. I wish I would have recorded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment