About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Day After

I woke up this morning to bright sunshine. It is accompanied by 1 degree weather and a sheet of ice. It doesn't matter though. The sunshine makes the day positive no matter what. The snow that looked so foreboding while it was dropping, looks so beautiful as it sparkles. The gray skies are clear and blue. In the next few days the temperature will rise into the 40's and all of the whiteness will melt away. I spoke to a customer service person from Arizona yesterday. I said he was lucky to be in the heat. He said he envied me in the snowstorm. He said that constant heat gets tiring and he would love to see a change of seasons and weather. After I hung up, I was glad to be watching the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment