About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Waiting It Out

My day tomorrow revolves around the weather today. Mother Nature will make my decisions. I had my schedule perfectly in place until a snow storm appeared on the radar. If it does not snow, I babysit my grandson in the morning, go to work late and give a workshop in the evening. If it does snow, I have to postpone the workshop, call up all of the participants and cancel, but now I have a problem with work. I can't go in early as I have to watch the baby. I can't go in late because that time was contingent on the workshop. If it snows a little I will have to take off to be with the baby. If the snow is very bad, my daughter in law will not have school, so she will be home with the baby. Then again, if it is that bad, how will I drive to work? My head is spinning. I guess I will not know what I will be doing until later. By that time I will have a pounding headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment