About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Passwords

When I first started using the internet I needed a password for my email that was easy to remember. One password. As the internet grew so did my number of passwords. I now needed passwords for work, healthcare, banking, linked in, blogging and so on and so on. I tried to use the same password so I could remember it but then passwords became specific. One needed a capital letter. One needed a number. One needed a character. After being locked out of a site more than once, I had to start a password book. It is a running log of every site I have joined. I cannot believe how many pages it now is. I never realized how much I do on the web. I would now be lost without my log book.

No comments:

Post a Comment