About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Emergencies

I love the word emergency. There are so many different examples of what constitutes an emergency. I always believed in carrying $20 hidden in my wallet in case of an emergency. I pretend I do not have it and it has been there for many years. I gave my husband a $20 bill for the same reason. One day he called me and was stuck in a store that did not take charge. He had no money with him. I told him to use his emergency money. He said he no longer had it. I asked where it went. He said that a few months ago he wanted White Castle, so he used it there. He never mentioned that to me so the $20 was never replaced. He had to leave the store without buying what he went in there for. Next time he will evaluate what a real emergency is.

No comments:

Post a Comment